RPM Training – Session4 Speed Rope
Påstand: Du trenger ikke noe annet hoppetau enn dette.
“Session 4.0 is the newest iteration of the iconic rope that started it all. Train with it, compete with it, travel with it… this is your do everything, go anywhere rope. Session was the first speed rope ever developed specifically to help you learn and master double-unders. It’s also amazing for any other speed rope movement (singles, triples, speed step, etc.), but its primary purpose is to absolutely destroy double-unders, and there are hundreds of thousands of athletes all over the world using our ropes to do just that.”
Session4 Rope Essentials:
- Dual-Bearing Anti-Friction – Proprietary bearing placement allows for ultra-fast spin while eliminating any “slop” in the system.
- Precision-Machined Aluminum – Light enough to make big sets feel easy. Strong enough to survive thousands of workouts.
- Patented Dual-Axis Rotation – Your handles stay put at the end of your cable (where they’re supposed to be) while avoiding any twisting and torque build-up in your cable.
- 12’ Coated Cable – standard on all Session ropes, our Coated Cable is our most popular, versatile cable and is perfect for beginners and pros alike.
- Diamond Knurling – Barbell-style grip helps you hang on during even your sweatiest workouts.
- Microfiber Bag – For easy storage and transport.
- 5-Year Warranty – Anything goes wrong with your handles, we got you.
- If you’re a bare cable junkie ’cause you just flat out need that crazy speed, be sure and stick to rubber gym flooring and other similar smooth surfaces to help your cable last longer.
- If you’re a concrete / dirt / sand / lava / anything goes kinda jumper, just be sure you’re packin’ a coated cable for all that adventure to help your cable last longer.
- The cables may sting (a little) when it meets bare skin, so probably best not to jump barefoot… or naked for that matter.
- Don’t use the cable as a weapon… no, but seriously.